Thursday, August 29, 2013

For Friday: Paper #1 and How to Write for a General Humanities course

For Friday, I cancelled the reading in the syllabus since (a) I don't want to overload you with short poems too early in the semester, and (b) I want to give you the paper assignment sooner so I can discuss what I expect from these assignments, and how to write for a Humanities class in general.  So it will be a relaxed class which will hopefully be useful to you; I will also give you reading questions for Chaucer's "The Wife of Bath's Prologue and Tale" for Wednesday (no class on Monday--Labor Day).

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Paper, due by December 9th

The Final Exam paper is pasted below if you missed class on Tuesday (or simply lost it). Note the due date: no late papers will be accepted ...