Thursday, October 9, 2014

For Friday: No Class! (What?)

Sorry,  I actually have to cancel class on Friday due to repairs on my house.  However, you probably wanted a break anyway, right?  Please come back on Monday and I'll simply push what I was going to do on Friday to then.  Remember the Fall Break is approaching, so you only have 2 days next week--so come to both (don't make Wednesday your Friday)!  

Also, Mid-Term grades should soon be available.  If you're not happy with your grade, remember that we have a lot of work left, and some of you only had a "revise" grade for Paper #1.  So revise this and your grade will change substantially.  Please let me know if you have questions or concerns, however.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Paper, due by December 9th

The Final Exam paper is pasted below if you missed class on Tuesday (or simply lost it). Note the due date: no late papers will be accepted ...