Monday, August 15, 2022

Welcome to the Course!

 This is the official blog for General Humanities I, where you can find all your class readings, questions, assignments, and other announcements. As I mentioned in class, you won't have to post or interact with this blog; it's more of a virtual bulletin board to keep you connected to the class. Check often for announcements and other material, especially when you have to miss class. 

In the meantime, be sure to buy the books for class, since we'll be starting our reading next week with Hamilton's Mythology. The books are all fairly cheap and we'll be reading all of them, so don't try to limp through the class without them. 

If you have any questions, feel free to come to my office (HM 348) any time before or after class, or during my normal office hours. Or e-mail me at jgrasso@ecok.edu. 

See you in class! 

NOTE: Don't worry about the posts below this one--they're from the Fall of 2020, the last time I took this course. Feel free to look through them, though none of the work will reflect the work I assign this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Paper, due by December 9th

The Final Exam paper is pasted below if you missed class on Tuesday (or simply lost it). Note the due date: no late papers will be accepted ...