Thursday, October 10, 2013

For those who read the blog...

For those interested, I've posted a link (on the right side of the screen) to my recently published Kindle-only novel, The Count of the Living Death.  I post it here because it relates to much of what we're reading in class: you can find references/ideas from The Wife of Bath, the Iliad, Othello, and other works to come in class.  It's a Young adult 'fantasy' novel that might interest anyone into heroes, magic, adventure, dragons, humor, and wizards named after pirates.  Feel free to read it--it only costs 99 cents to download--and grade me for once!  I promise not to cry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Paper, due by December 9th

The Final Exam paper is pasted below if you missed class on Tuesday (or simply lost it). Note the due date: no late papers will be accepted ...